Rates and Ticketing
Festival Pass – All access 1 person | 25 Euros
Give you access to all festival screenings, conferences and public meetings*.
A free copy of the official Festival catalogue and datebook will be offered to you.
The online ticketing is now closed. However, you can still buy or withdraw them for the whole festival at all screening venues.
To reduce tickets withdrawal waiting times, a dedicated ticket desk will be open Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd of January 2018 from 10am to 6pm at the Gare du Midi (3 avenue Foch 64200 – Biarritz). Your Festival Pass will be available to the Gare du Midi ticketing service from Wednesday.
One-Day Pass | 10 Euros
Give access to all festival screenings, conferences and public meetings for one day*.
If you are an audiovisual professionnal, journalist, teacher or student, get your accreditation!
Single Screening Ticket | 6 Euros | Reduced Rate 3 Euros
Reduced rate: Student and job-seekers.
Identification must be provided at time of purchase.
Festival Catalog | 5 Euros
AT THE SCREENING VENUES
- Monday 22 January: 13.00>18.00 – Gare du Midi
- Tuesday 23 & sunday 28 January: From 9.30 – Gare du Midi / Casino Municipal / Bellevue
- Wednesday 24, thursday 24, friday 25 & saturday 26 January: From 9.00 – All venues
Tickets for sale until the beginning of the last screening of the day.
At the Royal and the Colisée : at screening times.
- Casino Municipal – 1 avenue Édouard VII
- Bellevue – Place Bellevue
- Gare du Midi – 23 avenue Foch
- Le Royal – 8 avenue Foch
(single screening ticket for immediate access at the Royal)
- Le Colisée – 11 Avenue Sarasate
If you are a professionnal, journalist, teacher or student, get your accredition now!